Saturday, September 20, 2008

What a day!!!

WOW so I knew this would be a busy day! But when it came i was running around like crazy! We ran around in the morning before the party to get the rest of the decorations, balloons, cake, etc and make it to the place to decorate. People started shuffling in and we had a great time!!!!!




















Adrian got a bike for his birthday and he loves it!! He rides it sooo good...we were out riding it after his birthday party and I was talking to the neighbor while filming Adrian and he went in to ditch lol..it was funny!! Here's the video..





Here is a video of Adrian dancing at his party...they had a jukebox so some music was playing!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Seriously the video is making my stomach hurt from laughing every time I see it. I love it!
Happy birthday!
-h

BBmama said...

happy birthday little man! what a great cake.