Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tylar's visit

My brother came to visit this weekend with his brother(my ex-stepbrother) and their girlfriends. They came from Fort Collins, CO. I met up with them on Friday night for dinner when they got into town but didnt take any pics that night because Adrian fell asleep in my arms. They were in town for the NASCAR races so I knew seeing them again would be difficult but he texted me alst night after the race and i went to their hotel to hang with Adrian. We had fun but Adrian got over his shy-ness and became a wild child and in a hotel room at 9pm it wasnt the best situation but we managed! I am soo glad we got to hang out and take some pics! I also got a video!







Sorry for the crappy pic of me but i cleaned all day then they called so I changed and went there.



3 comments:

Susan Lechuga said...

So cute! I love this video and I am so glad you guys had a good time. Adrian looks a little like his uncle.

BBmama said...

I'm so glad you were temporarily distracted! And you look great...cleaning lady or not...teehee.

Heather said...

Yeah for uncles and pillow fights. Now you know Adrians needs a brother right? lol!

-h