Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I really don't even feel like blogging...

But I will anyways and maybe it will make me feel better. This whole waiting thing sucks....for those that dont know....Chino left Mexico last Friday night illegally with a coyote to come to the US and come home. Well he told me when i last talked to him Friday night that he would be in Houston Sunday and he would call me so I could get him a bus ticket here. Well Sunday and Monday roll around and i didnt hear anything so last night i called his mom and with the help of a good friend translating his mom said she was told he would be in the US today...now i realize today is not fully over but this sucks. I am quickly losing any hope I had and i am trying to stay positive but its so hard. I just keep waiting and waiting and waiting and feel like its never gonna happen...i just need to know if he is ok!!!!! Please send us your thoughts and prayers. Thanks...i will be sure to update as soon as I know something.

5 comments:

3LittleFlowers said...

Hun, if you need me to call Mexico, email me and let me know... I mean, if you need help with understanding what they really want to say....

BBmama said...

Oh my goodness! How scary! I'll be thinking of you and Adrian. Hope everything is okay! Make sure you update.

Heather said...

I know your freaking out and so i am. trying to keep the bad thoughts out of my head and knowing there is a good and funny explanation for this all. I am just so excited for you to hold him in your arms and for adrian to have his daddy back. hang in there hun, we are all here for you.
-h

Anonymous said...

OMG hun i feel terrible for you i would be crazy right now !!!! Im praying for DH safe return!

Anonymous said...

Haven't heard from you in a few days so I hunted down your blog. LOL! Sorry you're going through this. You guys have been in my thoughts a lot lately, and I hope he gets back safely.

Kim