Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Adrian!!!

Aww my little guy is 3 today! My my my how the time flies! Just the other day he was born!!!Ok maybe not just the other day but it certainly feels like it! Anyways we got up and got ready and I took him to breakfast and to cut his hair then we headed over to Lisa's to hang out and play!!! Now we are home and i was going to mow the lawn but i cant get it started...so we played outside a bit...here are some pics from Lisa's today!


Sarah and I
Sarah and Adrian riding bikes!
Bald Danny!
Junior
Adrian and Danny
Junior and Sarah


Junior, Adrian, Sarah, Danny!!

5 comments:

Mama Laura said...

Happy Birthday, Adrian!

3LittleFlowers said...

Happy Birthday big boy!!!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Adrian! Looks like he had his own party with Lisa's kids, lol!
-h

BBmama said...

awww the bebes in their pampers...hehe..happy birthday little man!

Heather said...

I had to come back and now I know why those kids are so dark, its not the mexican blood its the fact they dont have any clothes on, lol!
-h