Friday, September 26, 2008

Another crazy weekend!!

So today I went garage saling for a little bit then Chino called and needed me to send him some money for when he is on the road back to us! Then we went to Lisa's cuz I had some things for her kids and then I came home cleaned out my truck, cleaned the house up a bit, now I need to shower cuz my brother and my ex-stepborther and their girlfriends are coming into town for the Nascar race from Colorado...so we are going to dinner tonite! I am so excited!! Then tomorrow i am going to do some housework then head over to my friend Danielle's for ber babyshower BBQ...it will be fun and good food!! Sunday I have to finish the housework and get the truck all clean and get everything ready for Chino to be home so that Monday when he gets here we can jsut have family time! Whew...i better go shower now i am sure I will be back later or tomorrow with pics!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

So happy your staying busy! Cant wait for pixs.
-h