Sunday, September 14, 2008

Reunion/Bowling

This weekend was my high school 10 year reunion. Saturday night was the adults only party which i was going to attend and then last minute changed my mind. Today was the family event which was tons of fun even though Adrian was being a terror. There were near as many people there as I thought there would be from my class but it was still fun. The event was at a bowling alley and we had lunch then got to bowl. This was Adrian's first time ever bowling. He had so much fun that he didn't want to give the other kids on our lane their turn and threw a fit everytime his turn was over. Eventually he got the hang of things...now we are back home and I need to clean!!! UGH





1 comment:

Heather said...

Sorry you missed last nights, but glad you caught up with everyone today. Maybe you got a pro bowler on your hands.
-h