Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Soo...here I am...

I am here. I am around...just kinda trying to pass time and make it go as fast as possible. Still dont have a definite date of when Chino is coming back but at least we managed to get the funds to get him back. Now we just have to figure out how...I have so much going on these next couple of weeks..my high school reunion is this weekend and i am kinda nervous. I know it will be fun to see everyone again I just wish Chino were here to go with me. Oh well. Also this week I started babysitting a little girl of a friend i grew up with. I posted an ad on Craigslist and she responded then we realized we knew each other. Adrian's birthday party is the weekend after next and I am sooo not prepared. I am doing here at the house because i am too broke to go anywhere for the party. I cant believe my baby is gonna be 3!!!!!!!! Wow...sorry this is all jumbled up I am just tired and stressed. We are still potty training too and its actually going very well...a few accidents here and there but it's to be expected! Well i guess that's it for now! Just wanted to update. I will leave you with a few pics!

Here's me!

This is Lexis--the little girl i babysit--she will be 2 in November


Alright I will try and keep this thing updated more!! Thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

yeah good thing we talk everyday or else i would be lost in you life, lol! i am so proud of you for staying busy and now bringing in an income too. Have fun this weekend, i missed mine due to being too preggo and living out of the country, so enjoy yours for the both of us. Take pixs of chino and adrian and have them in your purse to show off!
-h