Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Well the last couple days have been filled with exciting events!! We went to a party last night for New Year's Eve and had a blast!!! My friend Jennifer who moved to California 2 years ago was there and this was the first time alot of us had seen her in those 2 years. We were soooo excited!!!


I just love her!!! We used to live together back in 2002-2003 and had soooooo much fun!!! We went out every weekend and just enjoyed life!!


Here are some more pics from the NYE party!


All my girls(ok not all 2 were missing-Michelle and Emily)

Top left to right: Marci, Jennifer, Jalyn, Kelly, Breanna

Bottom Left to right: Me, Kindra, Nikki, Beth, Sami, Sarah





OK so then on New Year's Day a bunch of us went over to Beth's house to go see her newborn twins. They are 8 weeks old but i had never seen them!!

Jada and Kamryn







Girl twin-Isabelle





Boy twin-Joshua Jr.







All the big"ger" kids playing!












Baby Joshua kissing baby Isabelle! Awww!



OK so that's the end of my photo overload...for now hehe!! I had so much fun seeing my friend, seeing new babies....all the babies over there makes me want another......

1 comment:

Heather said...

So get on it!!! get that next baby on out here, lol!

love the pixs!