Saturday, January 26, 2008

It's my birthday!

Well its official...almost...at 1:52pm today I will be 28!!!!!!!!!! The day has not started off good!! DF woke up being a crabby pants and hurt my feelings but I am determined not to let it ruin my day. He is at work all day today so hopefully i can go to lunch and shopping with my mom or someone. I found this:


Your Birthdate: January 26

You lucked out the the skills to succeed in almost any arena.
Put you in almost any business or classroom, and you'll rise to the top.
You're driven and intense, but you also know when to kick back and cooperate.
Your ability to adapt to almost any situation is part of what's going to make you a success.

Your strength: Your attention to detail

Your weakness: You can be a little too proud of your successes

Your power color: Turquoise

Your power symbol: Arrow pointing up

Your power month: August

Hope you all have a great day!

5 comments:

3LittleFlowers said...

Happy Birthday hun!!! I hope to be able to "spend" more and more birthdays with you!!!!

Heather said...

FELIZ CUMPLEANOS!!!!!!!! Have a great day chica!!!!

BB Mama said...

happy birthday. can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday girlie! Sorry I'm late, but I hope you had a great day!

Susan Lechuga said...

Happy belated birtdhay! So glad to hear it was good! May we have many many more!