Sunday, December 30, 2007

The best food ever!!!

Mmmm I cannot stop thinking about it!! LOL. So Chino's birthday and our friend Jackie's birthday are two days apart Chino's is the 27th of Jackie's was yesterday. So every year we go out to eat to celebrate. Last night we went to Kyoto Japanese Steakhouse OMG was it sooo yummy. I went from sooooo hungry to soooo full in about an hour! I was absolutely starving when we got there and you sit at the tables where they cook the food in front of you. So we got to see other people food being cooked before ours and our mouths were just watering!! Here are some pix!!











OK so now that i have your mouths watering too....did i mention how yummy it was!!

In other news, Adrian is sick AGAIN ugh! Poor guy didnt sleep good last night! I am hoping he takes a GOOOOD nap today cuz I need one too!!!

No comments: