Thursday, January 17, 2008

What is this???

I guess I have some sort of a stomach bug. On Monday i felt like CRAP. I was in the bathroom every 5-10 minutes. Ugh. So Tuesday I felt better I wasnt in the bathroom all day and felt pretty good. Wednesday...was at my friend Stephanie's all day and after we ate breakfast my stomach just hurt! Once again running to the bathroom every 10 minutes!!!! Today same thing! Seriously this is getting old!!!! I am sure this is just what you wanted to read about! But i thought you all would like to know what I have been up to! I am at Stephanie's again. We cleaned some earlier now we might take the kids outside since it snowed last night!! I will take some pics and post them later!

5 comments:

3LittleFlowers said...

I decided to read all the blogs while having dinner!! Next time, I will think about it twice!

3LittleFlowers said...

On a more serious note, AND IM BEING SERIOUS, that happened to me when I was preggo with Mimi but still didnt know I was preggo. So, test before using any medication.

Susan Lechuga said...

I concur you know on im told you could you be preggers I was joking but now I am thinking twice. Hope you feel really better soon. Hugs

Heather said...

LOL! Your turn!!!

Anonymous said...

hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm....maybe adrian is getting a baby brother or sister...LOL