Friday, January 25, 2008

Hey hey hey its almost my birthday!!!!!!!

SO tomorrow I will be 28. Ugh really???? You know its cool my 2 best friends when i was little Krissy and Kristi both had the same birthday as me. Isnt that cool! So me and Krissy went to preschool together and we were born the same day same year everything. When i was 6 or 7 we moved next door to Kristi and she also has the January 26th birthday but she is 2 years older than me. Weird huh?? I think its cool. Although i am not best friends with them anymore i still keep in touch with them! So tomorrow I am hoping my mom will take me clothes shopping as a present then we are going to dinner tomorrow night at the Kyoto Japanese steakhouse that i blogged about a few weeks ago! Yummy stuff I am excited!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Can you send some food my way???? Happy birthday!!!

3LittleFlowers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.