Saturday, December 8, 2007

In a funk.....

It's been a strange couple of days that really have me thinking alot. I often wonder if things really do happen for a reason?? If so, what was the reasoning behind what happened to me Wednesday. A brief overview...i lost my wallet with quite a bit of money in there for a friend. Honestly i could care less about losing MY wallet, MY id's and all MY contents but someone else's money. Just my luck. So i have felt like crap for days now and i just keep telling myself there is nothing i can do now except move on and figure out how to repay it. So thats what i am left with now. It sucks but life goes on i guess. On another note, we are iced in here. Well me and Adrian are. Chino went to work...he should have a fun drive home. Ok i am getting off of here to go clean. Have a good day.

1 comment:

CancunCanuck said...

Sorry you were in a funk mami, hope you are having a better day today! Losing someone else's money stinks, but something will come up to make it easier!