Sunday, December 2, 2007

Hey ya'll

Hey all!! It's Sunday again! I like Sundays cuz i can relax but then i know tomorrow is Monday ugh and i hate Mondays! I really dont know why...i dont work so its not like i have anything different to do on Monday than the weekend..i dont know! Christmas is coming soon and it kinda sucks cuz Chino has been out of work for a while and now he has a chance to go back to work...IN NEW YORK!! Are you kidding me?? I mean Adrian and I would stay here and he would go and come back for Christmas then come back once a month. Man its gonna suck but its work and money and i have to think about that. I could always go get a job and let him stay home with Adrian and i have put in applications at some places because if it means him staying here with us I will do it. When we first got together he always worked out of town and i wouldnt see him for 6-8 weeks at a time but that was before we had Adrian now its different. I hope I dont sounds selfish it just sucks....oh well its life!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

See, I like Sundays for a different reason, LOL. I like Sundays because it means tomorrow is Monday, which means the kids GO BACK TO SCHOOL, LMAO.

As far as Chino going to New York to work, I hope it works out. If he goes, I know its hard and I know it SUCKS. Is it a permanent job, or a temp job in New York? Or is it one of those jobs where he works in NY for x months, then goes to SC for x amount of months? If he gets that job would you be able to move to NY (would you even want to??)
And you don't sound selfish. You sound like someone who wants to keep the family together - man that doesn't sound like I want it to, LOL.

Jennifer said...

I was going to email you but I don't have your email address, and it isn't listed in your profile. When you get a chance, send me an email...
jensantosleon@yahoo.com

3LittleFlowers said...

I also hate Mondays even though I work at home every day and each single day in the same except for Gaby and DH going back to work and school. Jennifer may love the kids going back to school but I hate to wash the uniform, and cook in advance for them to take the next day!!!!!!!!! ARRGG!

Anonymous said...

Oh girl i work monday but when i didnt i still felt the same way !!!!! i hate mondays !!! Its when i have to fork out the babysitter money $$$ :(