Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I am officially worn out!!!!!!!! We went over to our friend's house last night to see them and their kids and stayed til like 2am!!! Yikes!!! Adrian fell asleep over there around midnight and Chino and I passed out as soon as we got home. Adrian woke up at 7:30am ready for the day! I was not wanting to get up but i did! Chino got up and we opened presents.



So Adrian had a great time opening presents!!!! We had Christmas dinner at my uncle's and it was sooo yummy...and there are plenty of leftovers I love it!!! Adrian didnt nap all day!!! He was a maniac! Finally, when we left my uncle's he fell asleep in the car and is still asleep now an hour later!! I think I might wake him up soon though cuz I am tired and I dont want him to wake up later and not want to go back to sleep!!!


Before I go here is a video of Adrian dancing at my uncle's!! He got skillz!!








Ok well I hope everyone had a VERY MERRY Christmas!!!!

3 comments:

CancunCanuck said...

OMG, too cute! That kid can BOOGIE down, lol! Glad you had a great Christmas, hope the New Year is just as good!

Susan Lechuga said...

He is wayy too cute. I love him dancing...glad you had a great day

Heather said...

love the head boppin