Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Why is it...

That the day we are back home i get sick....
Ugh yesterday morning i was fine. I got up and unpacked the truck since we got in so late. Took the truck up and washed it and cleaned it out and took my memory card to walgreens to get the pics off of it since Adrian dropped my camera and broke it on the trip. I went to see some friends and then about 2 pm i started getting a headache. So i come home and it gets worse i was in bed all night last night and up all night with it. I go to the doctor today and I have a sinus infection. Yay.

3 comments:

Heather said...

you need a day in bed is what you need. get well soon!

-h

Susan Lechuga said...

Hope you feel better now. Sorry I did not answer lately but I am getting ready for my trip. love ya girl

Susan Lechuga said...

tag come check out my blog I tagged adrian