Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tagged...

I was tagged by Susan...so I will give it a try..I am usually not very good at these since my brain doesn't work on demand LOL

7 facts about Adrian...

1. If I would let him, he would watch the movie Cars all day everyday.
2. He loves the water...he must get it from me. He loves to swim.
3. He loves to dance...any kind of music that comes on he shakes his booty!
4. He loves to help me clean...which most times hurts me more than helps me but I still let him try to help me.
5. He is hitting the terrible 3's.
6. He DOES not have a real interest in potty training. I wonder if he will go to school in diapers...
7. He loves me more than anything!

Ok so probably pretty boring but here it is...i am not tagging anyone..but feel free to do this yourself if you haven't already.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I still laugh at the video of him dancing in the bathroom, lol! I love that kid!!!

-h