Friday, August 29, 2008

It's Friday!

Well today I was on my way to a friend's house and detoured a bit to hit some garage sales. The first one I got Adrian out of the car and took him with and he was trying to go into their house and go up the stairs, etc. It was NOT fun! LOL so the next couple of garage sales we went to I left him in the car with the windows down and where i was only a few feet away from him...well this is what I came back to....




Yes, that's right, it's mascara and eyeliner!! LOL

I also have a few videos that I just got of Adrian...the quality sucks..sorry!!


2 comments:

Susan Lechuga said...

So so cute. I do not know why my phone does not like you. Hope all is well with you. Have a great weekend!

Heather said...

wow he makes a cute girl, JK!!!!!!!
the video is just like when im on the phone, it was like de je vu, lol!
-h