Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturday night....

Sooo it is Saturday night and I am here on the computer....lol...life is great! No really we were outside most of the day today as we usually are and Adrian was kicking the soccer ball around and playing with all of his outside toys. We also took a walk up the street. Adrian is just like me i love being outside i hate being cooped up in the house whereas Chino loves to be inside watching TV or whatever. Men!! Nothing new really lately just hanging out getting ready for Thankgiving. I love Thanksgiving...nice good meal! Yummy!!! The holidays will not be the same this year without my grandpa though. He was like the rock of the family and it has been so hard without him here. My poor mom is having to handle everything because her brother(my uncle) doesnt work, is basically useless. So my mom is a ball of stress these days!! Anyways so luckily my grandpa had no debt when he passed except for a car payment. His house is completely paid off and worth over $100,000 and he had already paid for his funeral costs in like 1979 and he left quite a chunk of money in his bank accounts. The only thing is, my mom had to get a lawyer to release the monies. It take about 6 months. So once that all is settled my mom will be much less stressed! On a different subject, Adrian can now count to 10 in Spanish. This is such a step for him. He has definitely been talking ALOT more these past couple months! Its soo exciting! I will get a video of him counting its soooo cute! I just love this age!!

No comments: