Saturday, November 3, 2007

I'm bored.

It's Saturday night and I am bored. It's actually pretty typical. It's crazy to think of a few years ago before i had Adrian ther weekends were never boring my friends and I were at the bars every weekend dancing and having a great time!!!!! Dont get me wrong...i LOVE being a mommy and i love my life now!! Sometimes i just reminisce about the old days.
So today we were outside alot. It was a nice day and we are taking advantage of the nice weather before it gets too cold.
I swear sometimes i am raising a monkey. He will climb on EVERYTHING. He has fallen alot this past week and he will cry but he doesnt learn his lesson!! As I type he is on something he is not supposed to be. OK got him down. He really likes to test his limits!! Typical 2 year old. Although i am quite proud of him these days he is really starting to talk and repeat words and they actually sound like they are supposed to sound. He is a little over 2 years old and i think he should probably be more advanced than he is but his doctor says he is fine. He understands everything. So here in the last couple days he has started counting in Spanish ON HIS OWN!! Right now its only uno, dos, tres, cuatro but he literally just did it one day so now we are working on 5-10. He repeats everything me or his dad says in both languages and is really starting to put his words together. I am soo excited about this age and him learning sooooo much. Just had to share. I know many other 2 year old are already at this point but this is a huge step for us!! Yay!!!!

No comments: