Wednesday, November 7, 2007

PICS PICS PICS!!

Sooo today we took the plunge and went to take professional pics. We needed to go for Adrian's 2 years plus we wanted to take family and Christmas pics. Adrian did really well til the end but he is 2 what do you expect. I never like pics of me and these came out ok of me lol. We havent really been doing much just taking it easy til today we were gone all day. Wow i sound super boring!!! I cant believe it is already Wednesday!! The weeks are flying by! Pretty soon it will be Thanksgiving..then Christmas! Yikes! This year is sooo unplanned we lost my grandfather in June and he was our rock of the family so now i dont know about the holidays but i guess we will figure it out. OK well here are the pics....



















1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I already told you, but I will tell you again. I love your pictures and you all look nice! I wish we got family pictures done before Lale went back to Honduras, but oh well.

I didn't know about your grandfather passing away earlier this year. I'm sorry.
~Jennifer