Saturday, November 17, 2007

I've been Tagged! 8 Random things...

8 Random Things About Meaghan

I've been tagged by my great friend Heather!!

Ok, here's the game plan. There are a few rules one must follow to play the game. When tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list eight random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to eight other people.

1. I was born in Anaheim, CA and have been to Disneyland and dont remember it at all because we moved when i was 3!!!!!

2. I talk to my online friends more than my real life friends(i am a loser lol)

3. I want 3-4 kids

4. I LOVE to swim!

5. I am extremely impatient!

6. I am extremely claustrophobic to the point that i cannot be in an elevator or trapped inside somewhere or i will FREAK!

7. I miss my good friend Jennifer who i havent seen in 2 years she lives in CA.

8. I love my son more and more each day and even though he is a big pain sometimes i truly do not know what i would do without him!!


OK i am done now i am tagging 8 more peeps! Well i will try and see if i can find 8 who havent been tagged yet.

Lindsey
Sara

Yeah i guess thats its! I know...boooring haha!

No comments: