Monday, March 16, 2009

I thought it would NEVER end..

And by that I mean 2 things.
1. Winter. UGH. Being inside and bored. But today was a breath of fresh air literally! It was 75 degrees today!! Woo hoo!

2. Adrian's sickness! I think he is MUCH better!!! He still seems a little out of sorts sometimes BUT he is better..he is drinking lots of fluids, peeing regularly, not puking! YAY!!!!!

We spent the day at the park today to rejoice both events! First off, Adrian falls into the lake. He didnt fall all the way in, yes I was there very very close so I was able to get him before he did fall all the way in. WOW. So we left and went a bought him some new shorts and t-shirt(I was 30 minutes from home). Then we went and returned library books, washed the car, ate lunch and played at the park some more before it was time to get Chino. Tomorrow will be even warmer!!
I have pics but they are from my cell because i went off and forgot the batteries to my camera.




1 comment:

Heather said...

Still laughing that he fell in the lake. Like the new outfit though. Also glad to see you posting more!
-h