Monday, December 8, 2008

Bloggity bloggity blog....

I just feel like posting something today. I am not really doing anything i hung out with some friends today...its so boring without Chino here, and it sucks. I know I keep complaining about it and I know it could be a lot worse. Like my friend Jennifer whose hubby is in Iraq and has been since January! Wow...so i guess I should be thankful Chino is only gone for a few weeks?? So anyways not much to really say just wanted to add a post. Tomorrow is Lisa's birthday so I am going to her house to hang out although it is supposed to be nasty weather so we will see how that goes. Okie dokie off to bed to watch TV!!!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Glad your checking in more often, now i have to get back in the habit of reading more often, lol!
-h