Monday, November 3, 2008

Just some thoughts....

I have had this post on my mind for a while now but wasn't quite ready to post it yet, although I am not sure why. I have to say i am very thankful for my online friends...all of you are great. I am quite thankful for the girls i have met on the net. I find it very interesting that you can talk to someone every day via the internet, phone, email, etc. but have never met them in person! I have one online friend in particular, Heather(yes I am calling you out!), we "met" a couple years ago online and it had grown into a great friendship and although i have never met her, i truly feel she is one of my best friends. I can call her and tell her ANYTHING....and for me, that's not hardly something i an do with my friends IRL that i have known for years. Heather, I just want to tell you how thankful i am for having you in my life and i seriously CANNOT WAIT to meet you and your family!! You are my partner in fitness and someone i can call in the middle of the night for ANYTHING and i hope you feel the same!!! I know this is kinda lame but i had to blog it. I love all my girls online dont get me wrong!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow I wasnt expecting that, but seriously, THANK YOU! Its lame to say but i feel the same way about you. You were the 2nd person I called when Tiago got sick and went to the hospital, your the first person i call almost everyday, and I know you will always answer your phone, day, noon or night and i am thankful for that. I am grateful to have someone listen to me whine and moan day in and day out and not hang up. Although me starting to talk like you is really freaking me out.... luv ya partna!
-h