Saturday, November 22, 2008

Job possibility....

Well I answered a Craigslist ad in the childcare section to be a Local Area Representative(LAR) for goAupair. It is an aupair company based out of Utah and I would be working with the families they currently have here in KC as well as recruit new ones, make sure things are going good between the aupair and families, etc. It sounds wonderful! Its part time work out of my house...i would have to go meet with the families and such but i think it is a great opportunity!! So I talked to the lady Friday and she said they would make a decision by Monday or Tuesday!! So please send me your good thoughts that i get the job!!!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ohh thats a neat job. Good luck, keep me posted!
-h

Sara said...

I finally have a new google account so I can leave comments now! Woohoo! Anyway, congrats on your job prospect. :)