Wednesday, June 4, 2008

We love the water!

"Mama..Agua!! Agua!!" Adrian. He loves the water. He totally gets it from me! I am a water baby. I love the pool, swimming, the lake, anything! So today when we were waiting for daddy we went and cruised around the lake where he was working on a house and although i was EXTREMELY jealous of the people on the boats and jet-skis and tubing and they were having fun! Adrian and I were having a bit of fun ourselves sitting on the dock at the marina putting our feet in the water! Here are some pics!

P.S. Please excuse my ugliness in my pic with Adrian. It was HOT outside!









3 comments:

Heather said...

I love those pixs and glad you got some water time. The 2nd to last is my favorite. Frame that one!
-h

Susan Lechuga said...

You both are adorable! Love the pics. Glad you are doing good

Anonymous said...

Tag! You're it! (sorry!)

But on to the REAL comment!

AWWW! Adrian is just too cute for words! Lucas is a water baby too. He gets all giddy when we get ready to go swimming! You should hear him! He makes this funny little laughing sound. It's just too cute!

But I do think the one with you and him is adorable! Really! I think that would be a perfect Mommy/Baby picture for Daddy for Father's Day ;)