Monday, June 2, 2008

Summer fun!

OK so its the start of summer and the start of alot of fun!!!!!!!!!!!! I love summer! I am not a big fan of the extreme heat but i love to swim and BBQ and be with friends. It seems these days that every weekend we have people over and are BBQing and swimming and being outside all day. By Sunday evening i am EXHAUSTED!!!!!!!! Friday night my friend Steph and her kids came over and my neighbors came over and drank and set up the tent and camped out in the backyard! It was soooo fun! The kids were soo wound up that none of them went to sleep til midnight and then they all woke up at 7am!!! Yikes! So Saturday we were kinda lazy didnt really do much we were outside and swam a bit and watched movies that night. Sunday we got up and ran some errands in the morning and then came back and went swimming in the backyard then i walked Adrian up the street when i saw the neighbor kids outside in their pool. So he had fun swimming in their little kiddie pool with his friends. Then we came back and went to the store and BBQed again with the neighbors! I love it!!


















3 comments:

Heather said...

I am so jealous of your pool and back yard fun, but so happy you are having so much fun! Enjoy it girl, because we all know the crazy weather we had to put up with this past winter, lol!
-h

Anonymous said...

I love summer, too!!! LoL, I'm exhausted by 7pm every single day.

Awesome pictures!!! Looks like a very fun weekend!

Susan Lechuga said...

You are having a great time. Tell Chino he is a doll and I am still blushing.Hope you are having a great time.