Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just call me slacker!

I know I have been slacking on posting on here. We have been so busy...well maybe not but it seems like we are. I get on the computer to check email and the boards and thats about it anymore. We set the pool up so when it is hot out we are outside playing in it. Chino hasn't worked all week but i guess he will go back tomorrow...thank goodness. I am just dealing with all the stresses life is throwing at me. But i am doing pretty good. Adrian is doing good just being his typical 2 year old self.

In other news, we are going to Mexico July 29-Aug 10. So that should be fun! I am trying to get excited about it. I am excited for Adrian to meet all his family out there and I am excited for Chino to see his family again but there are issues and I will probably be coming back without him. How sad.

Well thats all for now!

3 comments:

3LittleFlowers said...

Good luck with that!! I hope he knows what he is doing, though.

I will keep you guys in my prayers!

Susan Lechuga said...

Meaghan hon call me when you can! I will talk to you. I am glad you are ok been worried...call me please.

Heather said...

I am back now, i wont let you slack anymore, lol! Oh and if he gets stuck in Mexico, just come stay with me and Denise, lol!
-h