Thursday, May 8, 2008

Another playdate!!!!!!

Today after Toddler Time at the library we went over to Lisa's house again. I love going there and having adult conversation while Adrian plays with Sarah. Also, i get to hold babies!!!!! YAY!!!! Lisa...thanks again for everything I think we are going to be great friends(wait, aren't we already LOL)...Adrian and Sarah played quite well today except Adrian was being a little too aggressive and pushing her and hitting her so I am trying to work on that with him. You know i have pics....


Sarah and the twins
Sarah, Adrian and the twins
Jr. and Danny

Me and Danny

Adrian and Sarah playing Danny
Me and Jr.
Jr. cheesin!

Sarah and Tinkerbell
Sarah
Sarah and Adrian playing outside

Sarah and Adrian Adrian and I(I know he looks weird but i like this pic LOL)


Looking forward to MANY more playdates!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow them are some cute babies!!! So jealous, just dont replace me, lol!

-h

Sara said...

Oh my gosh, those little guys are so cute.. and Sarah is just BEAUTIFUL! Well, and Adrian.. duh.. :)

Susan Lechuga said...

Tag you are it