Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's been too long...

Wow, what did I do all winter long that i couldn't blog?? LOL Nothing!! In fact wintertime is when i should have blogged as now it is spring/summer and i will be having less time to be on the computer!! I had a dream the other night that i changed my blog name and started being active with it again. Lots has been going on. Adrian is still in preschool and I am currently deciding if I am going to send him to the summer program or not. It is the whole month of June..the regular school hours and days but I just don't know if I am going to send him or just have a normal summer break. As for me I am jsut staying busy by babysitting my friend's kids(ages 4,3, and 2) and let me tell you it is exhausting!! LOL but it's so nice out that they just play outside most of the day.
Life is good right now, we are working on getting Chino legal in the next year or so and getting married very soon and possibly having another baby at some point! I will try to keep this updated better also!

No comments: