Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I know, I know...

I have abandoned my blog..yet again...here's the deal Chino found a job so i have pretty much been taking him everyday..it's not very close to our house so most of the time i just stay out that way as I spend less gas doing that even though it sucks sometimes..
The weather has been nice lately(well, not today) so we have been able to get outside alot. I cannot wait for spring/summer!!
Adrian had his last evaluation at the Early Learning Center(preschool) and i turned in his enrollment papers and he will be starting in early March! I am kind of excited because he will LOVE IT!! But I am also nervous cuz he is my baby! But this is the best thing for him.
As for me, i cant really complain although the past week i have had a tooth bothering me and the last two nights have been BAD. I cant sleep laying down it seems to make it hurt worse but not laying down is not comfortable. I have a call into the doc to see what to do but I have no dental insurance...soo yeah that sucks. Anyways here are some pics from the past couple weeks! Enjoy!





2 comments:

Mama Laura said...

I forgive you for abandoning, since you posted pictures of that cutie pie of yours! :o)

Heather said...

Congrats on Adrian going to school! Pixs look like a great time.
-h