Monday, October 20, 2008

Someone loves my blog!!


My First Blog award! Yay how exciting!!!! Thanks!!

My dear friend Susan nominated my blog because she loves to read it.

Here are the rules:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the persons you've nominated.

Thank you Susan.

Here are the blogs I award this honor too.

1. Heather--you are my girl and I love ya~!

2. Mama Laura-I love reading your blog!

3. Kelly(Cancun Canuck)--I love reading your blog about Mexico!

4. Holly(Multislacking Mamalicious)--I just started reading your blog but you crack me up!

5. Lindsay(Silly Mom Thoughts)--I love reading your blog!!

6. Michelle--I love love reading your blog too I love hearing about your family!!

7. Sara--I know we haven't talked lately but i like to keep caught up on your blog!!!

I love all the blogs I read for different reasons and it was so hard to narrow it down to seven. I hope I get more awards so I can give you all some.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Awww, shucks Meaghan, thank you!

CancunCanuck said...

Thanks Meaghan, that's really cool! I'll get it up on the blog soon, promise!

Hope all is well with you. Adrian sure is growing up handsome and I am glad to see your husband home with all of you. Take care!

Sara said...

Awww.. thank you! I've never gotten an award before. :) I love your blog, too!

Heather said...

Thanks but you know I dont like these things. I love your blog and you and i appreciate my award, but im lame like that and lazy to pass it on, lol!
-h