Monday, July 28, 2008

2 days......

Til we go to Mexico....part of me is excited and part of me is freaking out..traveling and me dont go very good...if i am away from my comfort zone it kinda freaks me out. I am excited for Chino to go back to his country and see his family. I am excited for Adrian to meet his grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc,etc. I am excited to see a different country and say that i have been there. But most of me is soooo scared. I hate it but i also have it lingering in my mind that Chino won't be coming home with us. Ugh! Maybe I should just stay there?? At least til he can get back...i dont know if I could handle living there full time. But i guess I jst need to get over it and go with it. We are leaving at 4am Wednesday morning and stopping in San Antonio, TX to stay the night and then headed early Thursday morning to Monterrey, Mexico. We will be stopping there for a little bit then heading to Doctor Arroyo, Mexico to Chino's family's ranch. I will have tons of pics and we are taking a laptop so i will try to be online when i can.

1 comment:

Heather said...

girl you'd better be online, lol! JK! enjoy your in laws, we will always be here when you get back. So happy for you!

-h