Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

Well it's Easter! We woke up, had breakfast and waited for my mom so Adrian could get his easter basket. Then we went to lunch with my mom and went to Walmart to walk off our lunch lol! Here are some pics!


The Easter basket!



It's not a celebration without confetti eggs!!!






At Ruby Tuesday eating lunch!




Being crazy! I love them!!




And...another Easter present! HE HAD to have this when we went to Walmart so of course Grandma bought it for him!!




LOL so i think he did pretty good this Easter!!
Here is a video!


3 comments:

Heather said...

He made out like a bandit, lol! Good for him! happy for all of you!!

-h

BB Mama said...

Love the basket. I had my very first "can't remember the name of it" where you crack the eggs with the confetti, fight this weekend. We had a blast. Adrian is adorable. Happy Easter!

CancunCanuck said...

Aww, too cute! Love that basket! I've never seen the confetti eggs, fun stuff. :)

No Easter bunny here, it's really not a common thing. Sad for me, no chocolate, teehee.