Sunday, February 3, 2008

I love these girls!!

OK so wayyy before I had Adrian I was a nanny for four wonderful girls!!! Alexis, Kala, Zoey and Jade. They were my life. I lived with them...their mom was a single mom and worked nights and slept during the day and so I would get them off to school and home, help them with homework, take them to activites, etc. Jade was only 1 and a half so she became my little buddy. Since their mom was mostly asleep all day we would go run errands, play, hang out and we became inseparable. I was her second mom. I nannied for them for almost 4 years.

Now, they live an hour and a half away and their mom is remarried and I hardly ever see them anymore and I am so sad. They are growing up and i know that I am still a part of their lives but its still not the same. They are all in school now and getting so big. When i started Alexis was 9, Kala 8, Zoey 5, and Jade 1.5. Now they are Alexis 14, Kala 13, Zoey 11(this month), Jade 6. Alexis and Kala are beautiful teenagers, Zoey my little tomboy preteen, and my Jadey who I will ALWAYS have a special connection with. I love you girls!!!


Kala and Jade






Alexis and Kala



Alexis, Jade and Zoey



Jade












Although we dont get to see them much anymore, Adrian still lvoes it when Jade comes to stay for the weekend or the night and they love to play together. We tell Jade that Adrian is her "brother from another mother." LOL

1 comment:

3LittleFlowers said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... that is so cool that you got to spent all those years living with them and that you were like a second mother to them!! I didnt know this, and I admire you for that!

They look so grown!!! I bet they love you to pieces!!! Dont ever let this relationship die!!!