Parenting a 3 year old and all the other things life has to offer.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
I LOVE this kid!!!
My son is the best thing to ever happen to me!! He is my life, love and light of every day!!! Today i was itching to take more pics of him so we went to the park before we picked up Daddy from work and even though it was a little chilly it was fun! Here are some pics from our little photo shoot!!
El Mirador Trek Part Four: The Big Day
-
On top of La Danta, El Mirador
*El Mirador Trek Part Four is an installment of my continuing series
documenting my recent trip to Guatemala to explore the ...
Updates and Future Plans
-
Hey you all!
Its been awhile. I had the best intentions of writing on a regular, or at
least a semi-regular basis, but you know what the saying says... The ...
Blogging madness: Updates on the way!!
-
When I first started this blog, I always said that this was going to be
like a journal for my girls to read when they are older. My life used to
be an ope...
Obat sperma agar lambat keluarnya
-
*Obat sperma agar lambat keluarnya* - Solusi pengobatan untuk ejakulasi
dini, mani cepat keluar saat berhubungan sex dengan menggunakan Vigpower
Capsule ob...
2 comments:
Super super super cute. I love the first one.
So cute. I love the pcitrue where he is looking up at you. He is going to break hearts!
Post a Comment