I love my little guy we had so much fun today!! I cant wait for the warmer days!!
El Mirador Trek Part Four: The Big Day
-
On top of La Danta, El Mirador
*El Mirador Trek Part Four is an installment of my continuing series
documenting my recent trip to Guatemala to explore the ...
7 years ago
5 comments:
LoL When I see those pics that is exactly how I imagined that park looking! Are those pics before or after he feel in the mud...lol glad you had a great day. Talk to you soon
Great pics Meaghan, love the quality of the new camera! Looks like you had fun, you look great.
Thanks for "finally" loading some new pixs, jk!
Looks like you are really enjoying yourself.. im so happy for ya!!!
-h
You guys look like you got lots of fun!!! Love the pics!!
Great pics girl!!! Looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment